• Thurs., August 17th - Board Meeting
Also in August
• Wednesday, August 2nd, Maritime After Hours - Tubby's Tankhouse Thunderbolt
• Thursday, August 3rd, 6 p.m. -- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum presents The Jasper Ocean Terminal -- Part of the summer lecture series. It will be a discussion with Dr. Thomas G. Anderson, Ph.D., MD, Captain, United States Navy, Ret. Admission is free.
• Thurs., September 14th - Member Luncheon at the Pirates' House. Gather at 11:30 a.m., lunch at noon.
• Thurs., September 21st - Board Meeting
Also in September
• Wednesday, September 6th, Maritime After Hours - TBA
• Thurs., October 12th - State of the Port (NEW DATE!)
Also in October
• Fri., October 13th -- 2017 Maritime Community Charity Golf Tournament. At the Club at Savannah Harbor 8:30am Shotgun Start, Registration info to follow soon. For information see: savannah.propellerclub.us/new-item7
Proceeds from the tournament will go to MLET, International Seamans House and Bethel Maritime
• Wednesday, October 4th, Maritime After Hours - TBA
• Thurs., November 16th - Board Meeting
Also in November
• Wednesday, November 1 - Maritime After Hours, Indigo Hotel
Please note we will not be holding a Members' Luncheon this month
• Thurs., December 21th - Board Meeting
Also in December
• Wednesday, December 6th, Maritime After Hours, Tubby's Tankhouse Thunderbolt
• Friday, January 19th - OYSTER ROAST
at the Savannah Yacht Club. The invitation will be sent via email later this year.